Wow,
it’s good to be back! I’m posting because I really want to tell every minute
idea I have in mind.
- · 1st semester is over in terms of requirement but I can’t fully close it yet since grades aren’t released yet! I am so nervous! I know I made a lot of wrong decisions this semester most especially when it comes to my study habits, DAMI KO PONG PAGKUKULANG, pls! L and I know it is my fault, but I really really hope I would maintain my GWA and I swear, I would be more serious next semester, and I promise, I will nail it!
- · I’ve been nagging myself about thesis requirements! Yes, we are hanging too much. I don’t know but I guess we really lack focus. We can’t even formulize what we want to prove! I am annoyed and disappointed with myself because I know our topic is interesting and doable but I am not doing anything to make it possible! Second semester is almost here, we terribly need to push ourselves!
- · Today, they also released the fees for next semester. Could I just say na… ANG MAHAL pls? I know this is too much to rant but I just really hope that we get good professors next semester (tipong Sir Joe and Sir Chuck!)
- · When I woke up, I read on twitter and facebook a very dreadful news, Bohol and Cebu experienced a 7.2 magnitude earthquake that caused a lot of churches, ancestral houses, road and establishments to crumble. It is saddening most especially that these churches are considered as national heritages. Pray for Visayas!
--I didn't proofread this post, sorry for typos or grammar lapses.
·
No comments:
Post a Comment