My mind goes a little louder since last week. I know, patience is a virtue but the wait is killing me; it makes me exhausted and frustrated at the same time. Plus, it makes me question my decision of leaving LS. I keep on asking myself, "Would i be in a better position NOW if i continued my studies?" last month, i knew i did the right thing BUT now, it keeps on pushing me to tell myself that I have made a very bad decision once again. How can i even go back to school if they have finished taking the first half? how can i go back if i already wasted almost two month doing nothing but for self-pleasure? it kills me not knowing what to do and how to remedy the situation. All i know is that one day everything will be alright and everything will fall back to their right places. Patience is a virtue Mayyeng and i need to erase all the doubts my situation has been giving. God will provide. God will make a way for me to get back on track.
x
(did not proofread this post)
No comments:
Post a Comment