3/20/2014

Mental torturing


I have been bothered the whole day. I don’t know what is really bothering because there are a lot of things that has been running in my mind since this morning. I was actually thinking of writing in my planner but then I think it would be easier for me to express myself if I just blog something.

What is keeping me insane? Here it goes…

  • ·      My sister graduated from high school! I’m so happy to her achievements but then I feel bad that I am not with her today. How I wish my province is just an hour away from the city!
  • ·      For an hour, I have been bothered what color of blazer to buy from F21! Seriously! Good thing, I asked help from the saleslady! HAHA!
  • ·      I am nervous about graduation! There’s no list of graduates yet and we are actually going out of the arch tomorrow. Why so late AB? Why? L Yes, I have to admit that I am nervous because I don’t know if I am part of the honors list, yes, I won’t be a hypocrite! I worked hard for 4 years to get a Laude! I think, I am part of it but of course I need an assurance! ASSURANCE is what I need. Hay! But I’m on the brighter side of the situation!
  • ·      What will I do after March 28, 2014? Work? Law School? Masteral degree? Teaching units? Wow. Idk!
  • ·      I want to go somewhere unfamiliar! Batanes please. Money please.  L
  • ·      I want to go back to NY and Boston! I want to see the spring! But I swear, I will do this soon! I will be back USA! :> I will visit or study or work there! I am determined!
  • ·      I want to visit London, Israel and Greece too!
  • ·      Exchanging of graduation picture among friends is quite cool. I was thinking of not doing it but then some of my friends gave me their pictures and I realized that it could actually motivate you! Kaya push!


Too many thoughts. Too many emotions. I am writing to calm my mind and stop the mental torturing I have been doing since this morning.




-I didn’t proofread this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment