3/17/2014

Scribbles

It has been awhile since I wrote something for my blog. I have been really busy in school. 10 months of my senior year totally went so fast but it as well sucked all my energy! HAHA! Anyway, I am writing random thoughts that I have at the moment…

  •       It feels so good to be grad-WAITING! Graduation day is almost there! I am so excited despite the fact that they haven’t release yet the list of graduates but take note, I’m done already with my toga fitting.
  •       I’m determined to make every day as productive as possible. No wasted time Mayyeng!
  •       I miss the cold weather in NY and Boston! I want to be back as soon as possible, chos! But seriously, I will be back USA! I will! <3
  •       I have been daydreaming about a possible job that I want. Seriously, I loved it! I hope it comes true! He he
  •      I have been loving the tv show FRIENDS! I know I’m super late already but still, I love it now! I’m not a loser anymore! Ross-Rachel 5ever!



Ahh! I know this post is just too plain! Ending it now, I will write a more sensible post soon

No comments:

Post a Comment