5/27/2013

Hashtag Senior Year


Senior year, senior year, senior year… those words keep on banging my head this afternoon during our enrollment. I don’t how to feel for this academic year. I know within me that it would be a roller coaster ride and a bittersweet journey towards the finish line. I can’t help but think what will happen to me? What would happen most especially that I am an officer? I have my goals, yes I want to be part of the Latin Honors, I am aiming to have that medal on graduation day but I know there is no easy way, plus, I have a commitment with me and I need to give my best shot all the time. Hay hay hay. I’m scared. I’m anxious. I’m nervous. BUT I’m EXCITED! You can do this Mayyeng! Go go go!!!

Here goes my first entry for my SENIOR YEAR! 

No comments:

Post a Comment