I’m so lucky that I was able to attend the opening of
Philippine Fashion Week Holiday Collection for 2013! I saw the chic and
colorful designs of SM Ladies Fashion and Parisian as well as the sophisticated
and classy designs of Michael Cinco. Obviously, I loved Cinco’s show! Until
now, I can imagine the models walking in front of me. <3
Here are some of the pictures that my co-intern Gericka de
Dios took:
SM Ladies Fashion Wear and Parisian
 |
| Ms. Ruffa Gutierrez modelling for the SM Ladies Fashion show |
 |
Colorful dresses for the summer!
|
Michael Cinco
 |
| I really love the details of this dress. |
 |
| Simple cut yet very classy |
 |
| Balloon-y design |
 |
| Queen bee at its finest! |
 |
| The epic middle pose. |
 |
| Black Swan |
 |
| Black and white black swan theme *i guess* |
 |
| The final walk |
 |
| Black and White and Black and White |
 |
Hail, the great Michael Cinco!
|
 |
| With my other classmates! Tasha, Me, Bert and Tricia |
 |
With my media pass ID! *winks*
|
No comments:
Post a Comment