5/17/2013

Relationships do end


I’ve been online for almost 11 hours a day since I’m watching over my sister’s business. So for 4 days now, I’ve been updated to everyone’s life. This morning, I read a friend’s tweet regarding how much pain she’s feeling. She broke up with his boyfriend (so, technically now his ex-boyfriend HAHA) and now the guy (who is also my friend) likes someone else already. I felt terrible for my girl friend so I messaged her directly telling her that I’m giving her a virtual hug and that she should start smiling because everything will be okay.

As I message her, I realized that everything is indeed unpredictable. A good relationship could be ruined in just a blink of an eye. I saw how much they loved each other and I know how their story started, I totally feel sad that their relationship has to end this way. The worst part? They are tweeting how they feel and people could sense that they have a problem. Their experience is great examples of relationships do end drama. Nonetheless, I am not siding anyone and I believe I don’t have a position to actually meddle about them.

I am just blogging to let go of the thoughts I’ve been thinking about the two of them since this morning. I just hope and pray that they would keep the friendship that they had when they started their ‘relationship.’
Furthermore, I think this post of mine is a self reminder not to rush into looking for the perfect guy. Maybe at this point, school must be my priority. I should stop looking for love, I should let love find me. He he kidding!

x

Forgive my grammar lapses.

No comments:

Post a Comment