A closer look.
Well, i used water color for my painting
that's why the color looked lighter.
Since
I’m in my YOLO-til-I-drop stage, I decided to start painting using watercolor.
YES, P-A-I-N-T-I-N-G! I’m not really that artsy artsy kind of person, I always
believe that I have my own kind of creativity!
HAHA Don’t judge, okay? Huwag kayong ano! LOL
So,
I’m proud to present to you my first presentable painting (leisure type of
painting). It’s not my original concept; I just copied it online and look at
the difference!!! Well obviously, the original painting is way better and
cleaner. But then after comparing the
two (at yes, may lakas ako nang loob to compare LOL), I realized that my output
was too messy and it is too obvious that I rushed in finishing it.
I’ve
always been that kind of person, output oriented and I always want things to
happen instantly. Most of the time, I do not understand the value of “appreciate the moment” phrase, I’ve been
swallowed by the fact that instant is better (kaya siguro I like instant coffee
in sachet that brewed coffee!) While painting, I’m anticipating for the finish
product, so I rushed every stroke. I did not enjoy much the journey of
finishing the output.
What I learned in my first painting output is that you need PATIENCE and JUST TAKE
IT SLOW, enjoy the moment and BREATHE. You will not value your hard work
if you blast into things, most especially when it comes to things that are
supposed to be treasured. When we rush, we forget to see what truly matters. So, enjoy the ride and seize every moment!
x
(did not proofread this post!)
|
No comments:
Post a Comment