My
parents would always reprimand me every time I cry. They would always say that
I should stop crying since it is “malas” and it reveals weakness BUT then I
can’t help it.
Crying
answers my, “what went wrong?” questions
Crying
reassures me that I have exerted enough effort.
Crying
tells me, “You have given your best!”
Crying
teaches me to humble myself.
Crying
gives me comfort.
Crying
leads me to realizations.
Crying
opens me to possibilities of improvement.
Crying makes me feel that I can feel.
Crying
reminds me that there is learning in every downfall, because,
Crying
continuously reminds me that I am strong… stronger that I know.
Lately,
I have been crying over a wrong decision. Yes, yes, I know, don’t cry over a
spilled milk but it is so hard to admit that I have disappointed my parents and
at some point myself but then I guess I am already in the process of slowly
accepting the fact that life is not perfect and not everything I want will
happen.
All
along, I thought that LS if for me, that I am ready and this I what I want but
boy I was wrong. My one-month of stay changed the way I see things, the way I
handle my self and the way I interact with people. I felt that I slowly lost
the strengths I gained in college, my passion to learn, and my inquisitiveness
vanished. I wanted the wrong things, which I know is unscrupulous. I needed to
save my self.
As I
write this blog entry, I am lost. I don’t know what to do and where to go but I
have to admit that I am relieved and happy. I guess, I am crying over the
situation to continuously remind me of the pain, the pain that will teach me a
lifelong lesson. I know that the next time I enroll again, I am prepared and
more than prepared to whatever storm that may I come. I also, promise (to
myself) that next time I see the portals of the main building; I will be the
best student.
I
hope and pray that before this month ends, I would find the path that I truly
desire. Lord, tulong pls? too much crying, i crei.
x
(did not proofread this post)
(did not proofread this post)
No comments:
Post a Comment