4/07/2013

Today's Bullet




  • ·      I fetched my sister at St. Paul Pasig! I am so happy that I survived computing that far! Achievement! Plus, visiting SPCP again reminds me of my high school days! I’ve been there before attending leadership trainings and writing seminars! Oh those Paulinian days!
  • ·      The homily of the priest in today’s mass was remarkable. He associated the Gospel’s lesson to our parents, who according to him led us by example when we were little so, we were able to learn some things that we apply at the moment. Moreover, the Gospel as well teaches us to be courageous. We do not have to worry too much as long as we have the faith!
  • ·      My sister and me watched “It Take A Man and A Woman,” starring John Lloyd Cruz and Sarah Geronimo. My overall reaction? GOOD VIBES lang! I kept on laughing the whole time, actually the whole crowd was laughing hard! A must watch movie! Kudos to their director, Bb. Joyce Bernal!
  • ·      Ate a lot of food today too! L Oh noes, my 1-month crunches won’t work if I will devour too much on food. I need to control my appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment