- We went to the Malacanan Palace Museum. We saw the 9 rooms inside the Kalayaan Hall. Each room serves as significant memorabilia room. For example, room number 1 shows the various campaign materials used in each elections starting from Manuel L. Quezon up to Benigno Aquino III. I must say every Filipino needs to see these rooms! You will surely appreciate more the importance of Malacanan in our history. (Pictures to follow!)
- After the tour, Ms. Eldie finally endorsed us at Philippine News Agency (PNA), this is actually the main bureau where we will be working! My first impression at the place? WOOOA! EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE WORKING HARD! The place is so quiet and everyone is in his or her own desk writing and writing and writing! Then we met our boss, Ms. Faye Velesco, she is so finest and pretty! I loved her sense of fashion; she was wearing a jumpsuit and killer wedges. J Nonetheless, I am excited to work with them, most especially that we will be working with them until the elections period, we will help in covering events too! BUT at the same time I am nervous since I am not so good in writing news L I hope I could learn their techniques and eventually love this job!
- On the other side of my life (LOL), I had a weird dream about my crush. L I don’t want to elaborate anymore. Nuff!
4/08/2013
Today's Bullet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment