I went to UST a while ago to see Noel (our
CASA President for this AY) for the recognition papers that we need to pass to
OSA on the 15th. After, I
decided to stay at UST for a bit longer to savor its tranquility since there
were no students around (today is Araw ng Kagitingan), it feels different since
I am used to the buzz of the campus.
I sat in front of the Main Bldg., then
suddenly it hit me, I have one year to go before finally finishing college! But
I know that would be a LONG LONG LONG YEAR to go before it happens. A lot of
things then rushed in my mind, I started anticipating the academic year coming
on my way plus the thought that I’d be an officer makes it more exciting at the
same time complicated. Within me I know that I am hoping a lot for a better
senior year.
Moreover, I also thought about my crush
(HAHA) while sitting pretty on that bench, within me I am hoping (YES! Dami kong hopes!) that I won’t
see him ever again!!! HAHA! I just don’t like seeing people special to me and
then I can’t even say HI or HELLO! So, I think it would be better if I will
NEVER see him. ‘Nuff!
Then my last thought in the trail was about
my plan after college (HAHA, I’m thinking too much in advance huh?)… I think I
want to go to Graduate School in UP. Then teach in UST after!
Now, I don’t know how to end this entry. All I
know is that there is a different effect when UST turns a ZOMBIELAND.
No comments:
Post a Comment