3/31/2013

Today's Bullet



  • Made nachos with my sisters and pamangkins for lunch. We had salsa and white cheese dip! We had several bags of chips so it was like an unlimited nachos feast in the house! Plus, my younger sister made fresh lemonade! :3 foodgasm overload.


  • After lunch, I had a fun talk with my older sister and momma! It was fun since the perky side of my mom came out (she was impersonating her friends! Lol). I enjoyed exchanging ideas and laughter with them. When I let her see my grades she said, “Nahiya naman ang Advertising grade mo!” lol


  • Watched a Crazy Little Thing Called Love for the fifth time today. I still feel kilig every time Shone and Nam would have their moment :3 I will forever be Mario Maurer fan!!! <3


I’m savoring the moment here in the house already. I’ll be back in Manila tomorrow! L

No comments:

Post a Comment