3/20/2013

Junior Year! Part 2



Here’s another exciting experience for my junior year!

My advertising class opened me the opportunity of joining Ideas That Matter (ITM) which is an academic activity with the participation of 3rd year Communication Arts of the Faculty of Arts and Letters and Advertising students of the College of Fine Arts and Designs.

Our agency logo :)


So this year, I’m part of the competing team under Adroit Agency. We were seven in the group! We had to make an advertising plan for our account which is the advocacy campaign “Love Sees Beyond Differences,” it is a campaign initiated by the Inter-country Adoption Board (ICAB), the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) and McCann WorldGroup.

Our viral poster. We won in the like contest on Facebook!  Girl power x1000!



This experience is actually different since I was able to work with some students from CFAD. I must say, they see Advertising in a special way compared to us ComArts students. Nonetheless, I enjoyed working with them. We had a lot of fun brainstorming and sharing stories to each other *gossips gossips gossips *

But I think the best part of ITM is when we won! We did not actually expect it since we had a little time finishing the whole paper. I remember, we only had 1 hour of sleep before defending our paper but at the end it was all worth it with the prizes we received!

Adroit Agency says HOORAH! Shine bright like an adroit!

JanSport bag, Presto biscuit, Moonleaf planner etc etc.




Know more about ITM and the advocacy campaign, "Love Sees Beyond Differences,":

No comments:

Post a Comment