So here’s a new entry title for my blog! Today's Bullet..
it would contain random things that happened to me within the day. I am serious
when I told myself that I want to be active on blogging my bizarreness. Hee hee
- · I flooded our dining area! I tried to change the water bottle in the dispenser then oops the bottle slipped in my hands. HAHA! It was an instant intense cleaning time for us.
- · Our family ate a sumptuous lunch. We had really big shrimps plus gulay na kare kare for our main dishes! Plus we had three kinds of rice cakes, watermelons and noodles! :3 I swear, I can feel that my stomach wanted to burst!
- · I also added WATERMERLON to my favorite fruits list today! Mango (red and yellow), buko, strawberries, bananas… WATERMERLON! Yay!
- · After lunch, we listened the Seven Last Words on TV! We never go to the Church, we just stay at home and intently browse over the various channels televising it. Hee hee
- · Since it is Good Friday, we had the usual “Prusisyon,” too bad this year it rained. So we just followed the entire images while we are inside the car! HAHA that’s a first for our family but please don’t judge, my pamangkins were with us so we had no choice. Hee hee
- · Later we will go to the church for the “Pahalik” where we can touch the dead image of Christ. Yes, too much family traditions but I love every single tradition that we celebrate!
No comments:
Post a Comment